Love spell, lapel, addiction, elimination of a rival (s), coldness, breakdown, damage (guidance, elimination)

Love spell, lapel, addiction, elimination of a rival (s), coldness, breakdown, damage (guidance, elimination)
Дата: 22:00, 14 нояб. 2021
Объявления: Магия, эзотерика
Номер: 25802
Автор: Ravelija

Love spell, lapel, addiction, elimination of a rival (s), coldness, breakdown, damage (guidance, elimination), Magic of money, diagnostics and removal of the "crown of celibacy", "seal of loneliness", making individual amulets, talismans. The magic of fortune telling, fortune telling. Black magic. ... Protection. I have any magical effect on a person: emotional or physical cravings, love spells, lapels, pricks, elimination of a rival, cold, I will help to influence a person's personality so that he changes his mind, or does what is beneficial to you! All disputable questions will be decide in your favor! With the help of Magic I will help to attract success in commerce and trade to you. I will help to convince your partners and partners of the profitability of your solution. Eliminate competitors. With the help of the rituals of Love Magic, I will return your loved one to you, I will establish relationships. I will help ignite the extinct love, find a new love, throw unrequited love out of the heart, return passion and desire. I will make a strong love spell. I will restore harmony in relationships. I will return the husband (wife) to the family and strengthen the union. I put a strong defense against ill-wishers.

Поделиться объявлением
Сообщить о нарушении
Ответить на объявление

Полезная информация
  • Чтобы избежать мошенничества, встречайтесь с продавцом лично или оплачивайте покупку, используя проверенную платёжную систему, в которой предусмотрена "защита покупателя", например, PayPal;
  • Старайтесь избегать платежей через анонимные платежные системы;
  • Если Вы продавец, то не требуйте предоплату без необходимости: в наше время это может снизить спрос на Ваше предложение. Лучше созвонитесь с покупателем и назначьте встречу. Личный контакт - это не только надёжно, но иногда и полезно;
  • Бесплатная доска объявлений Великобритании usa.one не занимается денежными переводами, мы не принимаем платежи на сайте и т.п. Мы просто предоставляем очень удобную и популярную платформу для встречи Покупателей и Продавцов.